Organic Turmeric Powder (200 g – 7 oz) – Amazon Andes
Turmeric powder has been used safely for centuries in India and Asia, proving its wide functionality. It is mainly grown in Peru. Turmeric is an Asian plant considered magical given its organoleptic characteristics and its undoubted therapeutic and protective properties, especially at the liver and skin levels.
In the Peruvian high jungle it grows more profusely due to the fertility of the soil, the rhizomes are larger and have a higher content of turmeric acid. In the lowland forest it grows on clayey-loamy soils (beaches) that were fertilized during the river’s rising stage, leaving the land cleared during the low water.
Benefits of turmeric powder
1. It is anti-inflammatory
Arthritis Foundation quotes several studies in which turmeric has reduced inflammation. This anti-inflammatory ability could help reduce the aggravation people feel with arthritis in their joints. The foundation suggests taking capsules from 400 to 600 milligrams (mg) of turmeric up to three times a day to relieve inflammation.
2. It can relieve pain
Studies seem to support the ability of turmeric to relieve pain, and one of them points out that it seemed to work as well as ibuprofen (Advil) in people with arthritis in the knees. While dosage recommendations seem to vary, those who participated in the study took 800 mg of turmeric in capsule form every day.
3. It improves liver function
Turmeric has also recently drawn attention due to its antioxidant capabilities. The antioxidant effect of turmeric seems to be so powerful that it can prevent toxins from damaging your liver. This could be good news for people who take strong medicines for diabetes or other health conditions that could damage your liver due to prolonged use.
4. It may help reduce the risk of developing cancer
Curcumin acts as a potent anti-inflammatory. Studies suggest that it has protective effects against abnormal cells.
– Use: It is recommended to consume 2 g (1 teaspoon) per day. In water, juices, smoothies or desserts. Consume with the same amount of sacha inchi or coconut oil.
Organic: USDA – NOP and EU by Union Control.
DIGESA Peruvian Ministry of Health RSA E4607318N/NAAAAD
* Composition: 100% certified organic turmeric flour
* Scientific name: Curcuma longa
* Part used: Turmeric root
* Origin: Junín, central jungle in Peru.
* Contraindications: none
* Warning: This product has no contraindications, nor have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.