Black Maca capsules – Organic – AMAZON ANDES
What is black maca and what is it used for?
Black maca is a tuber from the Peruvian Andes. Organic black maca capsules have given better results in spermatogenesis (male fertility), memory improvement and anti-fatigue. It restores and helps in the balance of the body.
There are several advantages of taking black maca capsules instead of flour. First, it is easier to get an accurate daily dose with capsules. Second, the capsules are perfect for travel. Third, taking black maca pills is a great way to mask the taste of black maca. This allows people who don’t enjoy the taste to still get the benefits of taking 100% pure gelatinized black maca powder.
Black maca benefits
– Energy restorative: Its iron, vitamin B and vitamin C content provides energy and gives vigor.
– Adaptogen effect similar to ginseng: It helps reduce stress, combat fatigue and boost strength
– Sexual invigorator: It is shown to release substances affecting the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, moderately acting on the mechanisms that regulate the release of follicle-stimulating hormones.
– It helps with erectile dysfunction: It does not exert a vasodilator action like viagra. It acts at the brain level, through neurotransmitters.
– It improves male fertility: It improves sperm production and sperm motility.
– It improves concentration as a stimulating substance.
– It mitigates effects of menopause: flushing, migraine, weakness and fatigue.
– It prevents osteoporosis due to its calcium content.
– It has an antioxidant effect: for its content in flavonoids and vitamins.
How do you take black maca capsules? It is recommended to consume 3 capsules before or during the meal, 6 to 9 caps per day (recommended daily amount is 3 to 5 g per day).
Visit our video and learn more about this incredible andean superfood
– Organic: Peru, USDA NOP, EU and JAS.
– DIGESA Peruvian Ministry of Health RS N8004919N/NKAAAD
Composition: 100% gelatinized black maca powder and vegetable capsules
Scientific name: Lepidium meyenii walp
Part used: Sun-dried black maca root
Origin: Junin, Peru
Contraindications: Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation and people with cardiovascular problems. Consult your medical specialist.
Warning: This product has no contraindications, nor have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.