Moringa capsules 120 * 500 mg
Moringa capsules are a rich source of antioxidant substances. Proven studies indicate that it could have antihypertensive, diuretic and cholesterol-lowering activities, as well as antispasmodic and hepatoprotective activities. They are made of 100% natural Moringa leaves in vegetable capsules, free of pesticides, boils, among other pollutants.
Properties of Moringa capsules
Moringa oleifera capsules are considered a superfood because they contain a large amount of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and proteins, as well as an exceptional amount of antioxidants that give it outstanding nutritional qualities.
Moringa is a rich source of antioxidant substances, which help prevent malignant formations and improve cardiovascular health. These antioxidants reduce the effect of free radicals, responsible for aging, and the general deterioration of the body. It has been found in numerous studies that it reduces oxidative damage.
Moringa capsule benefits
Moringa, also known as the “tree of life”, has various properties that can help health. Among the most common are:
– It regulates blood pressure: Thanks to the presence of tocopherols, polyphenols, and flavonoids, Moringa could regulate blood pressure because it has vasodilatory properties that help relax blood vessels and improve blood circulation.
– It prevents diabetes: This effect is attributed to the high phenolic content of Moringa oleifera, as well as other substances such as flavonoids (quercitine and kaempferol), polyphenols and vitamins, in different parts of the plant. Antioxidant effects contribute to increased insulin secretion and decreased insulin resistance.
– It moisturizes the skin: Because it provides vitamins C, A and B complex, which promote collagen production, healing and skin hydration, protecting it from UV damage.
– It protects the heart: Being rich in fiber, Moringa consumption could prevent the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine. In addition, this plant has several bioactive compounds, such as quercetin and polyphenols, which act as antioxidants and reduce chronic inflammation, decreasing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Scientific name: Moringa (Moringa oleifera)
Composition: 100% micro-pulverized Moringa leaves in vegetable capsules
Usage: It is recommended to consume 2 to 4 Moringa capsules per day during meals.
– DIGESA Peruvian Ministry of Health N7402118N/NAAAAD
Contraindications: When taken on an empty stomach, or for long periods of time, it can generate gastric acidity, irritation in sensitive people, being an energetic plant and somewhat stimulating. It is not recommended to take it close to bedtime, especially if you are prone to insomnia.
Warning: This product has no contraindications, nor have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.
If you are a moringa capsules importer, do you want be our distributor?