Black maca and huanarpo macho capsules (120 x 500 mg) – Energy Green
Black maca and huanarpo macho, both species have properties in common: the improvement of physical performance and libido. That is why when combined they are great allies for male potency. But what are the properties and benefits of each? Why are they so popular? Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about them.
Properties of black maca
Black maca has been part of many investigations for its chemical components with therapeutic action such as macaenes, macamides, alkaloids and polyphenols. Similarly, an effect on fertility, sexual desire and energy input has been observed.
Properties of huanarpo macho
Huanarpo macho is traditionally known for its aphrodisiac properties, dating from the time of the Incas. Many studies attribute these benefits to phytochemicals found in its composition, finding mainly flavonoids, steroids and alkaloids.
Read here more about the benefits of maca
Benefits of black maca and huanarpo macho
*Support against erectile dysfunction
Both plants have been associated with the natural treatment of erectile dysfunction. A study using a dry maca extract of 2.4 g/day for twelve weeks found a significant effect on mild erectile dysfunction. Also, another clinical study in patients with induced sexual dysfunction showed that the consumption of 3.0 g/day of maca generated an improvement in sexual function tests.
With regard to the male huanarpo extract, an experimental study in Peru evaluated sexual behavior in rats with erectile dysfunction. There was evidence of a positive effect by raising levels of nitric oxide, which generates the erection of the virile member.
*Libido in men
Gelatinized maca (dose 1.5 or 3.0 g/day) in normal males improves sexual desire from 8 weeks of administration, which some consider a long time for treatment on improving sexual desire. However, the use of maca extract improved sexual desire in male athletes at two weeks of treatment. These results would reveal the importance of adding physical activity to the routine for optimal sexual performance.
How to take Huanarpo macho with black maca pills?
Adults should take 3 caps daily with food.
* Composition: gelatinized black maca powder, huanarpo macho powder in vegetable capsules.
* Scientific name: Lepidium Meyenii, Walp and Jatropha macrantha
* Part used: sun-dried roots black maca and huanarpo macho.
* Origin: Junin, Peru
* Certifications: DIGESA Ministry of Health of Peru N8311115N/NKAAAD
* Contraindications: None
* Warning: This product has no contraindications, nor have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.
eres importador de maca o huanarpo macho, quieres ser nuestro distribuidor?