Red Maca Capsules (100 x 500 mg) – Amazon Andes
Red maca capsules are an excellent way to disguise the taste of Maca. This allows people who don’t enjoy the taste to still get the benefits of taking 100% pure red maca root powder. This plant root of the Andes was also considered a gift of the gods by the Incas. Today science has confirmed the great properties of maca and its benefits for our health.
Red maca properties
Red maca is another type that grows in the same regions and under the same conditions as Peruvian black maca, but has a number of specific indications, and is usually the most requested for everything related to hormonal imbalances in women.
One of the most important studies on red maca highlights its positive effects in decreasing the size of the prostate. This gland is associated with different problems for men as they age, from urinary system disorders, sexual dysfunction to prostate problems.
Regular consumption of red maca helps reduce prostate size by helping prevent the disorders we have just mentioned, as well as improve the quality of life of men suffering from symptoms of problems prostata (HBP).
In addition, red maca has protective effects on bones, so it can be especially interesting for women in the menopausal stage and therefore have a higher risk of osteoporosis.
Important studies carried out in Peru and China show very promising results in mice. The compounds present in this plant normalize the functioning of the endocrine system, helping to restore hormonal balance and increasing the secretion of estrogens and testosterone, hormones linked to bone health.
Finally, this root has a high calcium content, which coupled with its work on hormone production makes it a valuable natural alternative to prevent osteoporosis and increase bone density.
Visit our video and learn more about this incredible andean superfood
* Use: (Adults) Take 2 or 3 capsules before or with food, 6 to 9 capsules a day
* Composition: 100% organic gelatinized red maca powder and vegan capsules
* Scientific name: Lepidium Meyenii, Walp
* Part used: sun-dried red maca roots.
* Origin: Junín, Peru
USDA NOP, EU, CANADA and JAS organic
DIGESA Peruvian Ministry of Health
* Contraindications: Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
* Warning: The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.