Devil’s Jungle Capsules for WOMEN (100 x 350 mg) – Amazon Andes
Devil’s Jungle capsules have been made using the ancient secret of our Peruvian Amazon Andean culture, revaluing seven plants that synergize with the aguaje, which has phytoestrogens, helping to improve our physical and mental performance, giving us vitality, in addition to its aphrodisiac properties for women.
It is made entirely with natural ingredients that are supplied by native communities, also contributing to the sustainable use of our biodiversity.
Benefits of Devil’s Jungle capsules
- Totally natural, effective and free of artificial components that eventually don´t leave you sequelae and adverse effects in the organism.
- Forget stress and tiredness, enjoy life intensely, don’t look for a temporary solution, find a lasting solution that improves your sex life.
- Devils Jungle is effective for treating sexual dysfunction in diabetic patients, in cases of dysfunction due to depression, tiredness and stress.
How does it work?
Devil’s Jungle ingredients synergize with each other, effectively acting by stimulating nitric oxide production and blood flow. Besides being a nervous stimulant, these activities as a whole help in sexual dysfunction.
Origin: Amazon Rainforest, Iquitos and Pucallpa
What is it made of?
Devil’s Jungle capsules consist of carefully selected and synthesized natural plants. Its powerful ingredients are: aguaje powder and atomized extract of 7 roots (chuchuwasi, female huanarpo, red maca, icoja, murure, cumaceba and, clove huasca), 100% natural.
Its balanced composition takes into account interactions between active ingredients and makes Devil’s Jungle an effective product that does not cause dependence or side effects such as the so-called blue pill that in the long run makes us lose strength and vitality.
* Use: It is recommended to consume 1 to 2 capsules during the meal, 6 per day.
DIGESA Peruvian Ministry of Health N8312319N / NAAAAD
* Contraindications: So far no side effects have been reported for the consumption of this plant, however it should be taken according to the recommended doses.
This product has no contraindications; in the literature we have not found reports about contraindications for use of its components, or possible drug interactions. However they remain clinical studies at different doses and at different treatment times to assert their safety, but their safe use is established by the traditional use for hundreds of years by Amazonian tribes.