Organic Black Maca Powder:
Black maca powder contains a higher concentration of proteins, fibre, selenium and bioactive substances, such as the glucosinolates, in a higher concentration than the other ecotypes. Differences in the effects of the black, yellow and red maca varieties have been demonstrated.
Black maca has given better results in spermatogenesis, memory and anti-fatigue. Additionally, maca reduces glucose levels and its consumption is related to the reduction in arterial pressure and an improvement in health. Read more about maca
- Increases the body’s immune level.
- Invigorating and restorative.
- Restores ability and balance the body and mind.
- Reduce stress.
- Increases fertility in both sexes.
- Help in the stage of growth and development of children.
- Corresponding supplement in sports.
Use: It is recommended to consume 1-2 tablespoons (5-10 g ) a day accompanying food
- USDA NOP, EU, CANADA and JAS organic
- DIGESA Peruvian health ministry
Composition: 100% Organic Gelatinized Black Maca powder
Scientific name: Lepidium Meyenii, Walp
Part used: sun-dried roots black Maca.
Source: Junín Peru
Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Warning: The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.