Organic Black Maca Powder:
The gelatinized black maca powder contains a higher concentration of proteins, fiber, selenium and bioactive substances, such as glucosinolates, in a higher concentration than the other ecotypes (yellow and red maca). Differences in the effects of black, yellow and red maca varieties have been shown.
Black maca has given better results in spermatogenesis, memory improvement and has an anti-fatigue effect. In addition, black maca helps reduce glucose levels and its consumption is related to lowering blood pressure and improving health. Read more about maca
Benefits of black maca:
- Increases the immune level of the body
- It is an invigorating and energizing.
- Restores the capacity and balance the body.
- It helps to reduce stress.
- Increases fertility in both sexes.
- It helps in the stage of growth and development of children.
- It is a perfect supplement for athletes.
Visit our video and learn more about this incredible andean superfood
Usage: It is recommended to consume 1-2 tablespoons (5 -10 g) of black maca flour (powder) per day.
- Organic certification Peru, USD – NOP and EU. Certified by union control.
- DIGESA of the Ministry of Health of Peru RSA N8004919N/NKAAAD
Composition: 100% certified organic Black Maca powder/gelatinized flour.
Scientific name: Lepidium meyenii, Walp
Part used: Sun-dried black maca roots.
Origin: Junin – Peru
Contraindications: Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Warning: This product has no contraindications, nor have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.