Organic Turmeric Capsules
What is tumeric?
Organic turmeric root has a chemical compound called curcumin. Its anti-inflammatory action, very beneficial for our health, is considered its main asset. And it is not only efficient in the kitchen, but it also has a number of health beneficial properties that make it an excellent medicinal plant.
– Its main component is curcumin, which is responsible for its biological activity. Its main property is its great anti-inflammatory power that lessens the pain caused by arthritis while eliminating toxins from the body.
– It alleviates digestive problems: It can relieve gas, swelling, and heartburn because turmeric helps you digest food, especially hard-to-digest foods to avoid heavy digestion.
– It regulates the menstrual cycle: It normalizes irregular cycles, increases vaginal discharge and consequently reduces pain, especially during PMS.
– It improves breathing: Turmeric has been used against respiratory disorders such as asthma, allergies, colds, cough and bronchitis because it expands blood vessels improving the oxygenation of your body.
– It provides benefits to the liver: It can help prevent liver diseases such as fatty liver, etc.
– It may help prevent cancer: This is because it helps protect cells, because it acts as a potent anti-inflammatory.
Turmeric capsules advantages
There are several advantages of taking turmeric capsules instead of turmeric powder. First, it is easier to get an accurate daily dose with turmeric tablets. Second, the capsules are very convenient for travel. Third, taking pills is a great way to disguise the taste of turmeric. This allows people, who don’t enjoy the taste, to still get the benefits of taking 100% pure turmeric powder.
Remember that you can activate turmeric in a healthy way with any vegetable oil, preferably Sacha Inchi oil.
How many turmeric capsules should I take per day? It is recommended to consume 4 capsules per day, before or during the meal.
Scientific name: Curcuma longa L.
Composition: 100% micropulverized organic curcuma in vegetable capsules.
– Organic USDA NOP, EU and JAS
– DIGESA of the Ministry of Health of Peru E4607318N/NAAAAD
Warning: This product has no contraindications, nor have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.
If you are an importer of turmeric capsules, do you want to be our distributor?