Organic red maca powder
Gelatinized red maca powder contains an impressive array of bioactive compounds, including glucosinolates, alkaloids, and sterols.
Maca has a high nutritional value, it has proteins (10-14%), also 10% calcium and a significant amount of magnesium and potassium; Other minerals that maca contains are iron, silica, iodine, manganese, zinc and sodium. The vitamins found in maca are thiamin, riboflavin, and ascorbic acid.
Organic Red Maca is a natural booster of the female hormone progesterone, which also helps with menopausal symptoms. It also contains phytoestrogens, which are found in certain plant-based foods.
Benefits of red maca:
- Increases the immune level of the body.
- It is invigorating, restorative and energizing.
- Helps reduce the size of the prostate.
- Increases fertility in both sexes.
- It helps in the stage of growth and development of children.
- Relieves premenstrual syndrome and helps regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Important supplement to give energy to athletes.
Read more about the benefits of maca.
Use: It is recommended to consume 5-10 g of gelatinized red maca (1 – 2 tablespoons) in juice or water during the day, accompanying food.
Visit our video and learn more about this incredible andean superfood
Scientific name: Lepidium Meyenii, Walp
Part used: sun-dried roots red Maca.
Origin: Junín Peru
- USDA-NOP, USCOEA, JAS and EU Organic Certificate
- DIGESA Sanitary Registry N8004419N/NKAAAD
Contraindications: Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Warning:This product has no contraindications, nor have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.