Organic red maca powder
Red maca powder also contains an impressive collection of bio-active compounds , many of whom, if not all , are responsible for its numerous benefits including glucosinolates , alkaloids, sterols, has a high nutritional value because it contains proteins ( 10-14% ) polypeptides comprise 11 % of the root dry Maca, also containing 10% calcium, are also present in a significant amount the magnesium and potassium , other minerals containing Maca are iron, silica, Iodine, Manganese, Zinc Sodium , Copper.
The vitamins found in maca are thiamine , riboflavin and ascorbic acid. Carbohydrates come from Maca cellulose and lignin are polyholosides.
Organic red maca powder is a natural reinforcement of the female hormone progestogen, which also helps with the symptoms of menopause, red maca contain the component phytoestrogens, which can be found in certain foods of plant origin. Read more about maca
- Increases the body’s immune level.
- Invigorating, restorative and rejuvenating.
- Restores ability and balance the body and mind.
- Reduce stress. • Increases fertility in both sexes.
- Help in the stage of growth and development of children.
- Relieves premenstrual syndrome and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Corresponding supplement in sports.aca powder
Use: It is recommended to consume 1-2 tablespoons (5-10 g ) a day accompanying food
Scientific name: Lepidium Meyenii, Walp
Part used: sun-dried roots red Maca.
Origin: Junín Peru
- USDA NOP, EU, CANADA and JAS organic
- DIGESA Peruvian health ministry
Contraindications: Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Warning: The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.