Hydrated skin Pack (Coconut capsules and Jojoba Oil)
Coconut is traditionally used to protect and hydrate the skin; Coconut oil has antibiotic and antimicrobial properties that can help prevent and fight skin infections, and jojoba oil is traditionally used to protect skin from irritation and inflammation. Prolonged exposure to the sun’s rays is damaging our skin and that is why we have developed this pack that helps to have young and hydrated skin.
- Strengthens the immune system and maintains cholesterol levels
- It helps us control weight and improve our health.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Helps to strengthen and hydrate the skin, hair and nails.
- It gives us a feeling of fullness.
- Increases brain function.
- Helps decrease aging by being rich in antioxidants.
- Coconut oil is rich in polyphenols and helps fight stress.
- Jojoba oil is high in ceramide that provides hydration to all of our skin. Excellent use for weather damage.
- Jojoba oil protects the skin from irritation, inflammation, acne, dryness, prevents split ends, increases shine and capillary volume, helping the natural growth of our hair.
COCONUT OIL: It is recommended to consume 4 capsules per day, during the meal.
- Put a few drops of jojoba oil directly on the skin or with cotton and let it take effect
- Place a few drops of jojoba oil in the shampoo for best results
Coconout: Tarapoto – Peru
Jojoba: Ica -Peru
Coconut (Cocos Nucifera), Jojoba Shrub (Simmondsia chinensis).
- Coconut oil in softgel capsules.
- Coconut pulp.
- Jojoba seed.
CERTIFICATIONS: DIGESA Ministry of Health
- Coconout: C1304918N / NAAAAD
- Jojoba: C1302319N / NAAAAD
The effects of these products are backed by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicine, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects; if administered within the correct dose.