Cat’s Claw Capsules (100 x 500 mg) – Amazon Andes
Cat’s claw is one of Peru’s most important medicinal plants. The 1st International Congress on this species was sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO). The rediscovery of this Amazonian plant, cat’s claw, was the most important since the discovery of quinine from the Peruvian cinchona tree in the seventeenth century.
Cat’s claw benefits
1. It is a natural anti-inflammatory
Cat’s claw plant is very rich in glycosides, which have soothing and anti-inflammatory functions in our body. If you consume this plant, you can reduce the presence of pain and swelling in your joints.
2. It prevents neuronal degeneration
If you forget things easily or if you don’t react in the best way in sports or physical activities you may have neural problems. A plant like cat’s claw can help reduce these problems in the brain, since it is a natural source of alkaloids that are vital to improve and protect the state of your neurons. So, you’ll have a healthier brain.
3. It boosts your immune system
This plant has immune properties that are helpful when your body repels different viruses and common diseases. Each gram contains carboxyl alkyl esters and oxindol alkaloids, which have antioxidant properties. This means your body can stay free of toxins and respond best to virus threats.
4. It is a powerful antioxidant
It should be noted that the components of this plant, as demonstrated in various studies, such as this analysis of the plant along with 5 other medicinal plants in Peru, have led to the conclusion of the antioxidant properties of this plant.
5. It is very good for the intestines
When you start consuming this plant, your digestive system will be cleansed in its entirety until reaching your intestines. This will facilitate the absorption and breakdown of the food you eat daily. Having a healthy stomach and intestines, free of bacteria, will guarantee a better rest and a quiet day to day.
* Composition: 100% cat’s claw powder and vegan capsules
* Scientific name: Uncaria tomentosa (Wild.) D.C.
* Part used: bark
* Origin: Loreto, Pucallpa and Tarapoto, Amazonian rainforest, Peru
* Use: Take 2 capsules before or with food (adults)
DIGESA Peruvian health ministry
* Contraindications: None
* Warning: The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.
If you are an cat´s claw capsules importer, do you want to be our distributor?