Amazonic Brazil Nuts Oil
Brazil Nuts contains approximately 67% oil, our premium oil is obtained through cold pressing of the seed. By means of a subsequent filtering, the extra vierge oil is obtained, extracted from the first pressing.
Brazil Nuts oil is characterized by its pleasant flavor, it is a gourmet oil that improves the flavor of raw vegetables. It contains 36.1% of omega 6 and 39.3% of omega 9, it contains minerals such as selenium in addition to phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamins C and B2.
Benefits of Amazonic Brazil Nuts oil
- Contient des agents antioxydants.
- Moisturizes the skin, nourishes it and leaves it soft.
- Energetic and nutritious food (rich in proteins and healthy fatty acids)
- Helps decrease cognitive decline over the years.
- Selenium can improve thyroid function.
- As it is a dried fruit, the flavor of its oil is very mild, so that it does not change the taste of meals, it can be consumed with salads and other meals, without losing the flavor that characterizes them.
By containing vitamin E, it gives it an antioxidant power, protecting our cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
Brazil Nuts oil is a source of omega 6 and 9, helping hair growth and skin care. It also helps to improve concentration and promotes memory, in addition to reducing bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing good cholesterol (HDL), Increases defenses.
Usage: It is recommended to consume 10 mL a day (one tablespoon).
- HACCP, BPM
- DIGESA – Peruvian Ministry of Health
Composition: 100% Pure Amazonic Brazil Nuts oil
Scientific name: Bertholletia excelsa
Used part: fruit
Origin: Made de Dios, Perú.
Directions: Keep in a cool, safe place and out of the reach of light.
Desclaimer: The effects of this product are supported by the empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines and also by scientific studies, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if administered within the correct dose. The information listed here is not at all an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products is not a substitute for a medical consultation.
Are you an importer of Amazonian Brazil Nuts? We are looking for distributors