Amazonian Brazil Nuts Oil
The Amazonian Brazil Nuts contain approximately 67% oil, our premium oil is obtained through cold pressing of the nut. Through a subsequent filtering, the extra virgin oil is obtained, extracted from the first pressing.
Brazil Nuts oil is characterized by its pleasant flavor, it is a gourmet oil that improves the flavor of raw vegetables. Contains 36.1% omega 6 and 39.3% omega 9, contains minerals such as selenium as well as phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamins C and B2.
Benefits of Amazonian Brazil Nuts oil:
- Contains antioxidant agents.
- Moisturizes the skin, nourishes it and leaves it soft.
- Energetic and nutritious food (rich in proteins and healthy fatty acids).
- It helps reduce cognitive deterioration over the years due to the high content of omegas.
- Selenium can improve thyroid function.
- Being a dry fruit, the flavor of its oil is very mild, so it does not change the flavor of meals, it can be consumed with salads and other meals, without losing the flavor that characterizes them.
Containing vitamin E, it gives it antioxidant power, protecting our cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Brazil nut oil is a source of omega 6 and 9, helping hair growth and skin care. It also helps improve concentration and promotes memory, in addition to lowering bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing good cholesterol (HDL), Increases defenses.
Usage: It is recommended to consume 10 mL per day (one tablespoon). It is not used for frying.
- HACCP, GMP
- DIGESA Sanitary Registry
Composition: 100% pure Amazonian chestnut oil
Scientific name: Bertholletia excelsa
Part used: fruit
Origin: Madre de Dios, Peru
Directions: Keep in a cool, safe place and out of reach of light.
Warning: This product has no contraindications, nor have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.
Are you an importer of Amazonian Brazil Nuts? We are looking for distributors